Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- 4 red peppers
- 1 yellow peppers
- 1 green peppers
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 sweet red onion, sliced
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 quarts water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your broiler and while it is heating, remove seeds from bell peppers. Cut the peppers in strips.
- Place stips on broiler pan and broil for 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a small saute pan, place onions and olive oil. Saute until cooked.
- In a medium-sized soup pot, mix peppers, sauteed vegetables, carrots and water. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on low heat, simmering for 30 minutes.